Recycle your eligible cans and bottles
How to support LCMCS with BottleDrop:
- Use the LCMCS bar coded blue BottleDrop bags to collect your cans and bottles that have a 10 cent deposit on them.
- You can get blue bags from the office, school staff, a container located at the front of the school and at events.
- Return full bags to your nearest Bottle Drop location (1313 E Powell Blvd.) or drop off at LCMCS during drop off/pick up or on special drop days.
Included: All items you pay a bottle deposit on (listed on the bottle label). Examples are: soda, beer, water, individually packaged coffee, sports drinks, hard cider, kombucha, some juices.
NOT Included: Wine bottles, infant formula, milk jugs, meal replacement drinks, tin cans, glass jars, regular recycling or trash
IMPORTANT: to avoid additional fees or a loss of money in our account, please make sure each full bag:
- ONLY contains the included deposit only items listed above.
- is relatively clean and not full of dirt or leaves.
- weighs less than 20lbs.
- does not contain any crushed cans.